Followers

Saturday 1 December 2012

Being An Army Girlfriend..



Do You Know How It Feel??

hey there,
If you think soldier is strong, you should look at their girl. 
I am proud of myself for being strong.

 

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, 
for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there.
 But whenever I start feeling sad,
 because I miss you then I remind myself 
how lucky I am to have someone
 so specials to miss.


 

Being an army girlfriend, fiancé and wife is really hard thing for those who experience this moment on your life. Do you know how I feel?  
 My heart hurt, every minute he is not here.
 I cry when he is not here when I need him.
 All I want to do is hold him,
 just want to look into his eyes. 
It would make me feel better. 
Sometime missing him hurt me so badly. 


Did you know?



 
i am strong because I understand this and accept this. 
All I can do is waiting for him with all my heart.
 And be faithful when he was not here with me.
 I have promised to be here for him upon his return, 
no matter how long he is away.
 I hold onto our promises and carry on with my own life. 
I hope that everyday that he will be able to call me.
 Just wanna hear his soft voices.
 It gives me so much strength to keep going. 
But I have only can hear his voice once a week, and just for 3 minute.
 Can you ever imagine yourself standing in my shoe?? 





A simple 3 minutes phone call can bring the greatest happiness
 and sometime it make wanna me cry. 
When he call me baby I feel alive. 
i am still alive.
:)) 





p/s : if you think being soldier is tough, try loving one.




No comments:

Post a Comment