Followers

Saturday 23 February 2013

Everlasting Love Stories


Hello all. 
I’ve read short stories in a book“Chicken Soup for the Soul”.
 It is a very touching story I ever read. 
This story is very short story and a simple one but this story had taken my breath away. 
This story reminds me that love is Everlasting.
 Edgar Allan Poe said “We loved with a love that was more than love”.
 Here I want to share this TRUE LOVE story. Let check this out.

Night visit
Where love reign the impossible may be attained.


I woke up from a deep sleep. I was enfolded in warmth. Howard warmth. 
I could feel him, solid against my back. My head was pillowed on his left arm. 
His other arm was over me, his huge, rawboned hand holding mine against my breast.

“Howard? I thought you were dead,” I said.

“ Nah. I’m here. Go back to sleep,” he whispered.

He hugged me closer and I went back to sleep, no questions, accepting.  
But I remembered, in the morning.
I remember the warmth, the love, even though the sheets behind me were cold.



Author’s Note: Howard was my husband of fifty-four years. 
He died of brain cancer three before this occurred.


p/s so sweet, Howard visit her is her sleep, i love this story :D

No comments:

Post a Comment